- Bus Guide
- About Us
'The Unofficial Madeira Bus Guide'
Paper Pocket Edition
Current update 30 December 2017
Cost 3 Euro + postage 1,22 euro
View more details about 'The Unofficial Madeira Bus Guide'
Europe 5 - 10 working days
Rest of the World 10 - 14 days
Too late to order for delivery to your home address.
Have it delivered to your hotel. Click here for details Show/Hide
Delivery to Funchal/Caniço hotel zone only
In the PayPal form just change delivery address to your hotel address, plus hotel room number (if known).
If for any reason you cannot change the delivery address just complete the form with your normal home address then send me an email with the hotel address.
For delivery to a hotel please give the name the hotel was booked under if different from the order.
Please give arrival date if not already in Madeira. We will then deliver on your day of arrival.
In PayPal if you don't have an account you can sign in as a guest. If it doesn't show this option leave the PayPal page -- Return -- Then click on the Buy Now button again. The guest option should now be showing.
- John Lutkin
- Trevor's unofficial guide got us around Madeira without a hitch. By the end of the week we were able to confidently pass on our "expertise" to other travelers and recommend they obtain the time table
11 Feb 2018
- Fiona Gentle
- Postage time of this booklet was brilliant, it arrived 2 days after ordering it. This will be very helpful to our upcoming trip back to Madeira. Thank you for your excellent customer service
02 Feb 2018
- Kathleen Scawen
- We found this book very helpfully. So much in fact that it is really is a bit worse for wear
25 Jan 2018
- J. Hardy
- Brilliant. We used the guide everyday for a week to get to our walks and help other tourist who were standing around the bus stops looking baffled
27 Dec 2017
- Ilse Kistner
- Walk guide arrived yesterday.
Well done, I especially estimate all those details about bus numbers, timetables, starting points etc.
Many thanks, wishing a good Christmas Time
29 Nov 2017
- Ann Buffa
- I found both the walking guide and the bus timetable very useful. I noted that many people just rely on GPS but I prefer to follow instructions
26 Nov 2017
- David Warden
- We returned from Madeira yesterday and had found our experience and understanding of the Madeira buses
so easy as we had fortunately found your website before we went and had obtained your unofficial guide to the Madeira buses.
Thank you and congratulations on producing such a useful booklet
08 Nov 2017
- Barbara Williams
- I have just ordered the latest update of your indispensable bus guide. We don't go anywhere without your little book
03 Nov 2017
Secure Payment by PayPal
Please note! Change Paypal page to English if page is shown in Portuguese