- Bus Guide
- About Us
'The Unofficial Madeira Walk Guide No.1'
Paper Pocket Edition
Cost 3 Euro + postage 1,40 euro
View more details about 'The Unofficial Madeira Walk Guide No.1'
Europe 5 - 10 working days
Rest of the World 10 - 14 days
Too late to order for delivery to your home address.
Have it delivered to your hotel. Click here for details Show/Hide
Pre-payment is required. Delivery to Funchal/Caniço hotel zone only
In the PayPal form just change delivery address to your hotel address, plus hotel room number (if known).
If for any reason you cannot change the delivery address just complete the form with your normal home address then send me an Email with the hotel address. Please give arrival date if not already in Madeira. We will then deliver on your day of arrival.
For delivery to a hotel/accommodation please give the name the hotel/accommodation was booked under if different from the order.
Please note we do not deliver to private addresses
- Linda Houltby
- I purchased the 2017 version and found it invaluable. Apart from getting out and about using the the guide,the most valuable piece of information was the map as to where the bus stops are situated in the centre of funchal. We spent ages on a previous year trying to find the bus stop to take us to the Panoramico hotel. Whilst most people in the centre are very helpful, but when they reply they tell you it is on a certain street or avenue you have no idea where it is. So as we are holidaying in Madeira again this December I thought I would have a new version.
13 October 2019
- Simon Baker
- Very, very good indeed. Well done tjwalking. I'm very happy with this book
2 July 2019
- I purchased your three walking guides more than a year ago - and all along I wanted to thank you. They are fabulous! We travelled Madeira car-free and wanted to hiking - your guide books made that possible and very easy! They were accurate, reliable and just perfect for what we wanted. I can't believe it took me a year to say that to you... Thank you again and all the best to you
27 May 2019
- Sonja Middelhuis
- We wanted to thank you so much for the busguide. It has been our bible during our vacation on madeira to plan our hikes. It has proven very usefull. I hope someday it will be the official bus guide!
Thank you so much!
25 May 2019
- Peter Williams
- Just returned from Madeira after using your excellent bus time table and walk guides. Both the bus time table and the walking guides were invaluable. Its the first time the Madeira buses seem to make sense to me! We recommended the guides to a couple in our hotel and they used them as well after contacting you.
12 May 2019
- Josie Whitworth
- What quick delivery. I order Sunday evening, it arrived Saturday and there had been a public holiday yesterday so no delivery that day
20 April 2019
- Bridget and Peter Buchan
- We have had your bus timetable before and it is the best value holiday literature in existence and amazingly speedy and reliable delivery
8 April 2019
- Nick Ponsonby
- An indispensable aid in our Madeiran holiday
15 February 2019
- Fred Perry
- Great Info
17 January 2019
- John Graham
- Just received your envelope containing the Madeira Bus Guide. This is an impressive piece of work and will undoubtedly be very useful next time we visit Madeira.
Thank you for your quick response
13 October 2018
- Frans Corten
- Thank you for your wonderful work! I am very happy with the booklets.
Kind Regards from Holland
4 October 2018
- Andy Bell
- Your bus guide has been an absolutely brilliant addition to our (now) many visits to Madeira.
It has helped us become quite familiar with the local buses of Funchal and surrounds, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get to know the local culture.
11 September 2018
- Gunner Tapper
- It seems easy to follow the Guide even for an elderly person
11 September 2018
- Lynn Kennedy
- We have just had our 1st great holiday in Madeira using your Madeira bus and walking guides. We managed 2 Levada walks and a coastal walk and found both guides easy to use and the bus drivers were most accommodating when mentioning where we needed to get off. I would certainly recommend your guides to anyone visiting Madeira. Thank you
31 May 2018
- Moira Allsford
- Hi. I used your guide in Madeira earlier this month. I have been to Madeira several times and used the bus services there, what a fantastic little booklet this is- thank you. I used it several times daily, and used it to plan my walks so that I could experience areas not usually covered if you don't use a car. Thank you, thank you and thank you!
22 May 2018
- Heidi Junk
- We were in Madeira for two weeks in Mai this year and we did apreciate your bus-guide very much. We want to thank you for this very, very helpful tool for our discovery trips round the island with the bus guide. the tourist-info had no information about the bus-lines at all. Perhaps you schould charge more money for it. It is worh it!!! Good luck fou you.
20 May 2018
- Ulrich Schran
- Bus Guide" was very helpful during our holiday in Madeira. Trips to Camara de Lobos, Monte and Cabo Girao were successful. We were very sorry, that we don't order the walking plans
15 May 2018
- Christine Bennett
- We found your bus guide invaluable on our holiday to Madeira and I mentioned it to lots of other people
23 March 2018
- Tim Sidaway
- This is such a useful guide. I used it alongside an older edition of he Sunflower Madeira Walks book and found it invaluable as I was worried that the bus times in the book were out of date
5 March 2018
- John Lutkin
- Trevor's unofficial guide got us around Madeira without a hitch. By the end of the week we were able to confidently pass on our "expertise" to other travelers and recommend they obtain the time table
11 Feb 2018
- Fiona Gentle
- Postage time of this booklet was brilliant, it arrived 2 days after ordering it. This will be very helpful to our upcoming trip back to Madeira. Thank you for your excellent customer service
02 Feb 2018
- Kathleen Scawen
- We found this book very helpfully. So much in fact that it is really is a bit worse for wear
25 Jan 2018
- J. Hardy
- Brilliant. We used the guide everyday for a week to get to our walks and help other tourist who were standing around the bus stops looking baffled
27 Dec 2017
- Ilse Kistner
- Walk guide arrived yesterday.
Well done, I especially estimate all those details about bus numbers, timetables, starting points etc.
Many thanks, wishing a good Christmas Time
29 Nov 2017
- Ann Buffa
- I found both the walking guide and the bus timetable very useful. I noted that many people just rely on GPS but I prefer to follow instructions
26 Nov 2017
- David Warden
- We returned from Madeira yesterday and had found our experience and understanding of the Madeira buses
so easy as we had fortunately found your website before we went and had obtained your unofficial guide to the Madeira buses.
Thank you and congratulations on producing such a useful booklet
08 Nov 2017
- Barbara Williams
- I have just ordered the latest update of your indispensable bus guide. We don't go anywhere without your little book
03 Nov 2017
Due to unforseen circumstances I will not be able to deal with any orders or answer any queries until 10 December 2019. Order only if you don't require the order to be delivered in the next 14 days
Secure Payment by PayPal
Click the button below to order 'The Unofficial Madeira Walk Guide No.1'
Please note! Change Paypal page to English if page is shown in Portuguese. Having problems Click here